[Scribus] scribus 1.3.* /&/ ng object problem

stu seven stu7seven
Sun Aug 6 21:22:27 CEST 2006

+    One of the most useful among Scribus features, I consider,
has been the function allowing accurate repositioning of objects
in a document, via  up/down  left/right  arrow keys...
  ...in the newer Scribus' I have installed - 1.3.3.1 and NG - this
function seems to be missing, with nothing I can see in the
menus to reset it ?
     What I get now, instead of one Pixel per keystroke is one
INCH per keystroke, left-or-right  up-or-down... of course, the object
can still be moved manually, but this is a weak substitute.

     Am I missing this setting it in one of the menus, or is this
possibly a hardcoded error ?  I can imagine some zealous coder
mistaking ONE pixel for ONE inch - currently how the program
behaves.

     Short of loading the older Scribus, anybody know a way to
fix this setting ?

     Thanks