[Scribus] Importing picture with transparence?

Riku Leino tsoots
Wed Aug 2 21:22:37 CEST 2006

Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> I have a little problem: I created in Gimp a picture with transparency.
> Is it possible to save this picture in Gimp in a way that, when
> importing it into Scribus, the transparency will be there in Scribus too??
Have you checked the background color of your image frame? If you see white
there it's probably set to white instead of None. That's the most likely
reason tp is not showing up in scribus that i can think of.