[Scribus] Frame around Text Box

Riku Leino tsoots
Wed Aug 2 03:44:43 CEST 2006

hovergo at net-tech.com.au wrote:
> Why do have to create new line styles for each document. Why can't I use
> line styles I have created for other documents in my current document.
> Roger
If styles were app specific and not document specific like they are now there
would be a problem with them once you edit one style which has already been
applied in another doc. The layout on the other doc would break if the style
used there isn't the same anymore when loading it after modifying the style
with the other doc. I hope this makes even some sense. With the new style
manager it'll be possible to save styles to the scrapbook and drag them from
there to the doc to make reusing little bit easier than with importing styles
from another doc.