[Scribus] CMR - international consignment note

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Wed Aug 2 01:10:55 CEST 2006

Bogdan Malinowski napisa?(a):
>> What exactly was your problem here? From what I've seen, everything
>> works as expected: go to Page 2 / right click on your image frame / Get
>> image/ select the green image / go to Properties -- Image Tab / click on
>>  "Scale to frame size" => done. Does this procedure not work on windows?
>> If yes, which Scribus version?
>
> Maciej - in few cases i tryed put few images in one document and in this
> few cases - only first image was loaded, all next images was loaded, but
> they were not shown in PDF-file. i cant say it is a bug - because i didnt
> checkt it exacly, i know Scribus only 2 weeks, but it can be. My Scribus
> verssion is 1.3.3.2 at Windows(2K&XP)

I see, what you mean, these images aren't visible in the exported PDF
file. I was able to reproduce this strange behaviour with the most
recent Scribus 1.3.3.3cvs/Linux too and filed a bug report:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4089

Let's see, what Scribus devs can do about it:)

cheers
Maciej