[Scribus] how to adjust distance when moving objects with a key

MaHan ma_han2000
Thu Apr 27 17:17:01 CEST 2006

--- Zbigniew Szalbot <admin at lists.lc-words.com> wrote:

> > In the Polish version it is called configuration.
> Where is it there
> > exactly as I cannot find such a setting?

Hi Zbigniew,

in such cases you (and probably a few non-English
native speakers) might want to use this very nice
feature:

File/Preferences/General/Language

Choose e.g. English(British) -- in case you want to
win the hearts of the Australian devs on the Scribus
team :) --  and there shouldn't be any more troubles
in finding what other users/devs want to point you
to:)

pozdrowienia
Maciej