[Scribus] how to adjust distance when moving objects with a key

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Thu Apr 27 15:33:16 CEST 2006

>Hello,
>
>On 27 Apr 2006 at 9:07, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>
>>  File > Prefs [and it's worth taking the time to view all the
>>  possibilities you have to customize the app to your exact needs!]
>
>In the Polish version it is called configuration. Where is it there
>exactly as I cannot find such
>a setting?

Plik > Konfiguracja > Ogolne > Skok Kolka [sorry I don't have the accents!]

But I realize this only affects the mouse wheel. Sorry.

To move the objects around using the arrows with more precision:
CTRL + Shift with arrow = 1/10th of a unit
Arrow only = 1 unit
Shift with arrow = 10 units

HTH

Louis