[Scribus] Restricted documentation license (was: a different kind of Scribus reference)

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer
Fri Apr 21 10:19:32 CEST 2006

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> The licence allows free distribution, including translation, but has some
> restrictions regarding reformed German spelling, notifications to the author
> (i. e. me) if any major changes are applied, and another restriction with
> respect to commercial printing.

Be aware, that such restricted licenses are the reason, why scribus-doc
is deleted from the package in the official Debian distribution.

See:

$ apt-cache show scribus-doc
Package: scribus-doc
Section: non-free/doc
          ^^^^^^^^

This means, that scribus-doc is not installable without changing the
default repositories, and also is not delivered on official Debian-CDs.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer