[Scribus] Layout of Frame-borders

Thomas Zastrow listen
Thu Apr 20 22:00:22 CEST 2006

I think, a long time ago I mentioned this already ... ;-)

A frame on a Scribus-Document has - when active - a red-dotted border.
When it is not active, the color changes to grey.

In my personal oppinion, this lines are looking a bit ... let me call it
inelegant. Specially when you got a lot of frames on a page.

I think it could not be too much work to change this red color to a more
smoother one? And perhaps shrinking the border-width a little bit, just
one or two pixel should do it?

That would be great, and I think, that this little improvements can give
Scribus a more professional look.

Greetings,

Tom