[Scribus] Question about Krita and Scribus

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer
Wed Apr 19 20:56:06 CEST 2006

pixelnate wrote:

> During the "OSS tools aren't quite ready" thread, more than one person
> pointed out that Krita could do cmyk manipulation and color correction.
> They should have been more specific in saying that it will allow you to
> open and create cmyk images, but the feature set was incomplete.

Try Krita 1.5.0 - see my other posting. But it is still unstable and slow.

> Krita does look good for the future. FWIW, I like the interface so much
> better than Gimp.

They try to imitate Photoshop, but the usability of the Adobe tools is
not my taste. I like Gimp more, but I wellcome every alternative.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer