[Scribus] Doubts about some tasks in Scribus.

Anthony Renaud anthony_renaud65
Tue Apr 18 09:08:24 CEST 2006

1)I need to produce a navigable pdf where clickable
images
are the links to reach other pages,but in the
tutorials
I can?t see how to do it.Through the bookmarks dialog
it
is not so obvious.

2)Is there a way with Scribus to produce pdfs without
date
and time? Some programs that produce pdfs in the
Document
Info menu item show Not Available in place of the
Date/
Time.

3)A comprehensive,step-by-step tutorial about the Edit
Styles
dialog and the implications in different page layouts
is
needed.I get different effectivity/quality in the
layout of
text (in two columns for example) with different
options in
the Edit Styles dialog(with different styles) and I
don?t
even know exactly why.

4)Regarding Scribus futur development I think that the
most important strategic line is by far RELIABILITY.
Reliable,professional output(pdfs etc.) even with
relatively less features.Don?t enter the battle of
features concentrate your resources on professional
output,for example in color management,text
management,
pre-press etc.

                      Thanks.