[Scribus] serious mac trouble

Steve Herrick estebandido
Tue Apr 18 04:21:21 CEST 2006

On 4/17/06, frank gaude' <tanzen at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Two possibilities come to mind: 1) hard disk failure, 2) RAM errors.

Er, what else would I look for to know the difference? Most things
still work, though AbiWord freezes grusomely and certain apps still
won't retain preferences.

To try and keep this on-topic, what would make Scribus files go so
spectacularly bad? Not all my Scribus files were lost... only the one
I really needed and its backup.

Anyway, I'm half a step away from wiping the damn thing and installing Ubuntu.

Steve
--
All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation
ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish