[Scribus] image resolution problem

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Mon Apr 17 02:44:03 CEST 2006

Hi Joel,

On 4/15/06, Joel Mawhorter <joel-lists-rw at mawhorter.org> wrote:
> resulting bitmap is the right size in terms of number of pixels (e.g. an A4
> size page outputs to ~2500x3500 pixels at 300 DPI) but all of the elements
> (bitmaps or text) are output as though they were 72dpi resulting in severe
> pixelation when viewing the image at 100% zoom.

Though I don't correctly understand your problem but, IIRC, a similar
(very long) discussion about monitor vs. printer resolution went on
the Gimp's mailing list sometime back - and Gimp folks really
clarified things in elaborate detail (I don't remember any of it!).
You might want to search the Gimp's mailing list.

--
Best regards,

Asif