[Scribus] Misleading text in the properties palette?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Apr 14 01:28:33 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I thought about filing a bug, but it might be better to hear what others think
about it.

In the properties palette, there's an option in the shape tab called "Use
bounding box". To me this sounds a bit misleading since "bounding box" is a
postscript term, and it could be possible for users to confuse this with an
EPS bounding box. Does anyone using the English version think it's necessary
to change the words to be non-ambiguous?

I'm curious about your thoughts.

Cheers,

Christoph