[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Apr 12 23:48:41 CEST 2006

Asif Lodhi wrote:
> I am currently using FC3 with ext3.
>
> I am also going to switch to FC5 myself - I hope there may be nice
> improvements to these problems.

Expect the jump to FC5 to be a bit bumpy -- various differences in how
things are done, but hardware management is much improved, the kernel is
more stable (I think some problems in FC3 and FC4 related to some kernel
issues). Some people have had some video driver problems, but I think
mostly worked out.
On the other hand, you will automatically get more advanced KDE,
ghostscript (at least it's up to 8.15 with the stock install), gcc, and
others.

Greg