[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Wed Apr 12 23:12:03 CEST 2006

Hi Craig and Greg,

On 4/12/06, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> ext3 certainly is not what it or ext2 used to be, and there are many other
> FS out there, many distros do use reiserfs as standard on install.

I am currently using FC3 with ext3.  However, I have used fsck at
least 3 times in the last several months - yes, even with ext3 -
though it's still far superior than its old cousin - ext2.  But it
does dump you sometimes into a black screen and forces you to use
fsck.  No way out still.  I am gonna try ReiserFS anyway.  I really
want the users to boot clean into the Linux GUI - dumping them into
command-line and asking them to use fsck is my worst nightmare!

I am also going to switch to FC5 myself - I hope there may be nice
improvements to these problems.

--
Best regards,

Asif