[Scribus] Web Site Adjustment

Rich Shepard rshepard
Wed Apr 12 18:47:42 CEST 2006

   I would like to recommend that a link to the mail list be placed on the
home page, rather than under Docs->Community. It took me more than 5 minutes
of looking at pages trying to find the address for re-subscribing. It should
not take that long. Putting a link to the subscription page in the group of
links at the upper left would be very helpful for everyone ... particularly
new users.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.