[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

momo momo
Wed Apr 12 16:32:02 CEST 2006

> On Wednesday 12 April 2006 07:09, Erich Dollansky wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Christopher Anthony wrote:
>> > I also would like for somebody to show me how a Windows port has
>> > helped make Scribus a better program.

Well, since there are A LOT of professionals working on Windows with
Indesign or Quark, the amount of feedback from these users is huge and this
is an undeniable plus to the development of Scribus. Another positive aspect
of porting Scribus to Windows is that since the amount of Scribus users has
dramatically increased (and will continue to increase), the printers will be
more and more often exposed to it and it could in the near future gain a
status of "one of the standard software" among others (Indesign, Quark,
Pagemaker...)

Mourad Mokrane
Art director
Lumen Design Studio