[Scribus] How to export in AI-10 for Scribus ?

Meechmunchie meechmunchie
Mon Apr 10 14:17:05 CEST 2006

Christoph Sch?fer schrieb:

> I want, I want, I want.

Exacto del mundo.   :-P

> 2) You can help moving Scribus forward by asking questions and filing bugs if
> something doesn't work as it should.

Yes, I'm trying to do that during my rare freetime, the same rare
freetime wich the developer of Scribus are missing painfully I guess, as
good as I can.

> There are lots of people on this list
> who are willing to help you.

I see, I see. And that's nice and wonderful. Best regards to all.

> There's no reason to behave like a bull in china shop. And this is
> not the only place you behave like this.

Hehe, nice picture for the mind.   ;-)
--
         /)/)    Meechmunchie
       =(';')=