[Scribus] resizing graphics inside a frame - a novice question

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Mon Apr 10 07:28:37 CEST 2006

This is easy, three ways and they are all into the Properties palette, Image
tab:
1. Set Y-Scale or X-Scale
2. Set Y-resolution or X-resolution
3. Use scale to frame

AFAIK you cannot scale it with your mouse yet, but you can move it from within
the frame by double clicking on it.

Pierre-Luc