[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Christopher Anthony christopher.anthony
Sun Apr 9 22:36:57 CEST 2006

I very much disagree and am dissapointed in your decisions to port Scribus
to the Windows platform.  Windows has plent of desktop publishing
applications and Scribus, while great should first and foremost be a Linux
application.  If we continue to port Open Source software to the Windows
platform then we are cutting Linux's throat as no one will then want to use
Linux.  I am requesting that you cease and desist in continuing your port of
Scribus to the Windows platform.  Do a Solaris port, do a BeOS port, do an
IRIX port, but dont continue Windows.