[Scribus] Styles and Openoffice writer odt import

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Fri Apr 7 22:31:41 CEST 2006

My comment may pass as rude, but I have totally no idea since when apps like
Word and OpenOffice have been considered as layout applications.

They are just too weak to do anything more than setting text in bold and text
transport for people who don't have the knowledge to use real layouting apps.

OTOH, I'm interested to know what you are working on with such a big sheet
size.