[Scribus] Text import using tags - any progress?

Peter Barnes scribus
Wed Apr 5 18:51:45 CEST 2006

Riku,
Thanks for the update - this sounds like it will be very useful and will be appreciated by all those like myself who are more interested in text and black & white than pictures and colour ;)

Peter