[Scribus] translation

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Apr 4 20:36:42 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 18:22, Mauro Costantino wrote:
> I found REALLY interesting scribus tutorial and I would like to contribute.
> My question is:
> WOULD AN ITALIAN TRANSLATION BE USEFUL FOR THE TUTORIAL (freedom of Yug)?
> Do I have to ask the author? I just don't want to translate all only to
> discover somebody else already did it. I am a translator so I can guarantee
> a good italian version of the tutorial.

Hi Mauro,

It would be of some value, however the tutorial is really old now. It is in
general still valuable for 1.2.x only. I don't recall any other offers of
translation. I think there might be someone starting on the Italian
translation of the whole of the docs.scribus.net content, but I 'm not sure.

Craig