[Scribus] Scribus in the Art Lab

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Tue Apr 4 19:15:01 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 15:04, Le Tigre wrote:
> The conclusion of my article (http://rdereel.free.fr/volLQ1.html) was:
> Les logiciels libres sont aussi la r?alisation concr?te d?une utopie, o?
> la propri?t? et l?individualisme sont abolis. C?est pourquoi ceux qui
> font de Richard Stallman un marxien convaincant n?ont probablement pas
> tort, et, aujourd?hui, l?on ne voit gu?re d?autre issue au monde
> capitaliste que la voie suivie par les milliers d?informaticiens
> pratiquant les logiciels libres. Un petit pas pour leur ordinateur, un
> grand pas pour l?humanit?.

I really like how you are discerning between Marxist and Marxian, I see you
know what you are talking about. :)

While I am not as much an economist or sociologist as a humanist, I have only
slightly started to read Marx -- a friend who is a convinced Marxian just
keeps on talking about him --, I agree with the idea. I'll take some time to
read about your article, as it seems very interesting. :)

Pierre-Luc