[Scribus] ruler precision

Matt Haber matt
Sat Apr 1 19:44:45 CEST 2006

I've waited to reply until I had 1.3.3 running as well (too lazy to boot
to linux, so this is based on the newly released 1.3.3 on
Win32)....still the same issue at 100%. Also, i'm curious if the way
fractional inches are represented seems at least different,
compared to the norm, to those who use inches?

-matt

> Matt Haber wrote:
> > Is there a way to get the rulers to show more detail? I'm using inch
> > measurements, but I cannot find a way to show smaller fractions
> > than 1/4 inch at full zoom. When I zoom in on the document, it does
> > show fractions, but in a non-standard way for this measurement
> > system (for better or worse, we're used to thinking of 1/4, 1/8, etc.)
> >
> > or should this be a bug report?
>

> I am not sure I can duplicate your problem.
>
> Here with a 1.3.3 CVS the ruler is in 1/8" with 100% and 200% zoom. It is in
> 1/4" with 50% zoom, but trying to use 1/8" in 50% does not make sense
>

> Owen

Matt Haber
dance, portrait and fashion photography
http://www.matthaber.com