[Scribus] Automatic hyphenation in Norwegian?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Oct 31 09:41:53 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 October 2005 13:45, Eivind wrote:
> Hi, and thanks for making Scribus!
>
> I am making a leaflet in Norwegian. It would be very
> nice to have text hyphenated automatically. This is
> also a must for more professional use of Scribus. The
> Hyphenator setup (in version 1.2.2.1) gives me the
> choice between many languages, but not Norwegian.
>
> Is there any way this can be accomplished? I have
> googled and asked the Norwegian translator, but to no
> avail so far. Any help or tips are greatly
> appreciated.

All we need is a Norwegian hyphenation file, which are the same as OO.org with
an encoding line added. Submit the file in a bug and I will add the file and
the necessary code to use it. You will then need to use 1.2.4cvs to get it
though.

Craig