[Scribus] Big Project - Question/Comments

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Oct 30 17:08:09 CET 2005

Gregory Pittman wrote:

>After you have the PDF, then you can view it and decide
>how to best translate what you see into what you want the HTML to look
>like and how it should be broken up. Then go back to your plain text to
>generate the HTML (from oowriter if you will).

Probably worth mentioning that, although I haven't used it for anything
major, Abiword has interesting import/export features, including:

import: all the usual, plus LaTeX, Open Document, Wordperfect, DocBook, HTML
export: HTML, LaTeX, DocBook/XML, PDF, nroff, .eml...

Greg