[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.1 -- Color copier is counting B/W pages as color and overcharging us.

Robert R. Di Giorgio bobdi
Thu Oct 27 10:53:24 CEST 2005

I publish a monthly 24-page brochure (12 pages printed 2-up).  4 of the
double pages have color on them, the rest are all B/W. The output is fed
as a PDF to our Kyocera color laser copier, which is counting every page
as color (charging 10 cents extra per page). Is anyone else having thhis
problem? Does anyone know what to do about it?

I'm asking Kyocera to analyze the PDF file and find if there are any
errors in it that are causing this. I'll get back if they come up with
anything.

Thanks, Bob