[Scribus] install 1.3 unstable?

Le Tigre scribus
Wed Oct 26 10:15:00 CEST 2005

Quoting Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org>:

> I think there is a misunderstanding here. The current 1.3.x series package
> version for Debian/testing AND for Debian/unstable in our repositories is the
> same scribus-cvs 1.3.1+cvs20051011-1, which is really 1.3.2cvs in Scribus
> terms. Please explain what you mean by "testing" and "unstable". Did you read
> my previous message quoted above and/or
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux wiki page? If
> you don't understand something please tell, so I could improve the
> documentation.

Alex,
first of all, thank you for all your work for making possible the apt-get
installation (and sorry for my bad english which makes the conversation more
complicated).
The thing that I really don't understand, is that when I install the pacakges,
it says that it's the scribus-cvs_1.3.1+cvs20051025-1_i386.deb, but
when I type
/opt/bin/scribus, the version is the 1.3.0.1

When I type apt-cache search scribus, there is the normal scribus, the
scribus-cvs, but also a scribus13 (I think that it was me who tried to install
it from a rpm). Maybe it causes the problem. Waht do you think?

Rapha?l