[Scribus] How do I add a note to the bug log?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Oct 26 00:22:52 CEST 2005

Carol Kankelborg schrieb:
> I filed bug #0002759 yesterday and a note was added by "avox" asking for
> my version of
> Qt/X11. The answer is 3.3.5:
>
> Isidore-cckborg $ fink list qt3
> Information about 5041 packages read in 5 seconds.
>  i   qt3                       3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>  p   qt3-bin                                       [virtual package]
>  i   qt3-designer              3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>      qt3-dev                   3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>  i   qt3-doc                   3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>  i   qt3-linguist              3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>      qt3-mysql                 3.3.5-21            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework (MySQL Plugin)
>      qt3-postgresql            3.3.5-21            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework (PostgreSQL Plugin)
>  i   qt3-shlibs                3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
> application framework
>

> If I go to the scribus.net main page, it shows I am logged in. I go to
> the bug entry and cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a note
> in answer to "avox." I am sure I am missing something obvious.  How do I
> add a note to the bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

Hi Carol,

in the middle of the page there is a blank field titled "Add note".
Place your cursor in the field, write your note and click the "Add note"
button below the field.

Cheers,

Christoph