[Scribus] How do I add a note to the bug log?

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Oct 26 00:05:37 CEST 2005

I filed bug #0002759 yesterday and a note was added by "avox" asking for my
version of
Qt/X11. The answer is 3.3.5:

Isidore-cckborg $ fink list qt3
Information about 5041 packages read in 5 seconds.
  i   qt3                       3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework
  p   qt3-bin                                       [virtual package]
  i   qt3-designer              3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework
      qt3-dev                   3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework
  i   qt3-doc                   3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework
  i   qt3-linguist              3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework
      qt3-mysql                 3.3.5-21            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework (MySQL Plugin)
      qt3-postgresql            3.3.5-21            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework (PostgreSQL Plugin)
  i   qt3-shlibs                3.3.5-23            Cross-Platform GUI
application framework

If I go to the scribus.net main page, it shows I am logged in. I go to
the bug entry and cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a note
in answer to "avox." I am sure I am missing something obvious.  How do I
add a note to the bug?

Thanks,
Carol

--