[Scribus] Another book done with Scribus...

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Oct 23 22:33:21 CEST 2005

Loki wrote:

>> There's no need to repeat the mistakes of others.
>> No one cares about widows or orphans nowadays
>
> Did you see any widows and orphans in my text? Or all y'all just
> digressing into a tangent? ;-D

I, too, was just commenting on the "nobody cares" quote.

> I just thought it looked bad, on an intuitive level, but I do not that
> I've seen a lot of texts that ignore that rule...

See, and that alone makes you a rare commodity these days. Keep up the
good work.

Rainer

PS I hadn't known the German terms before--never came up in discussion
when I was growing up. Sometimes, Germans get right down to the core of
a matter! ;-)