[Scribus] Another book done with Scribus...

Loki xiombarg
Sun Oct 23 01:33:39 CEST 2005

> There's no need to repeat the mistakes of others.
> No one cares about widows or orphans nowadays

Did you see any widows and orphans in my text? Or all y'all just
digressing into a tangent? ;-D

It's interesting, I try to avoid widows and orphans in general, though not
aggressively. This was before I even learned the terms, which I didn't
know until I looked 'em up just now. ;-D

I just thought it looked bad, on an intuitive level, but I do not that
I've seen a lot of texts that ignore that rule...

--
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- http://ivanhoeunbound.com -- xiomBRAG on AIM
cats * hats * RPGs * love * Eris * Agent Patriot * anime * Dada * poetry