[Scribus] Kudos to the Developers

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Tue Oct 18 18:56:13 CEST 2005

It's that time of year again when my chorus has their annual show
and I have to prepare the program booklet in Scribus. Even though
I follow this newsgroup and use Scribus periodically throughout the
year, it is also the time of year I am amazed at the progress that has
been made since the previous year.

Scribus continues to get easier to use and more powerful all the time.
The developpers have done an excellent job. The combination of Scribus
and the GIMP (and this year OpenOffice importing) help me produce a
professional looking program in spite of my novice level of experience
with image processing and DTP.

Thanks again for a wonderful program.

Carol

--