[Scribus] Another book done with Scribus...

Thomas Koll tomk32
Tue Oct 18 17:12:04 CEST 2005

Am 18.10.2005 um 16:44 schrieb Loki:

> I laid out the book for my role-playing game Unsung using Scribus.
> In fact, I did it under Windows 98 using the Cygwin version of
> Scribus, following the directions on the Scribus Wiki, so I was
> pretty determined to use Scribus...
>
> http://www.lulu.com/content/167655

nice work, but one thing: below a header don't indent the paragraph.
I realized that
error after about the 20th issue of my mag and I must say it's really
a improvement.
Justified text is a matter of taste, but did you try how it looks
like when you justify some paragraph-styles?

ciao, tom

--
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32
http://www.tomk32.de