[Scribus] open dtp livecd (ctd.)

Boštjan Špetič igzebedze
Tue Oct 18 17:26:27 CEST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:12:57 +0200, MaHan <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:

> <quoting>
> i expect to prepare alpha version of livecd containing
> scribus in at most usefull eviroment of apps, fonts
> and setting, based on the specification from the wiki.
> if anybody has anything to add to this, this is the
> perfect moment.
>
> regards, bostjan
> </quoting>
>
> hi,
> any progress on this?
> what is the expected release date?

well, we were talking about this on irc the other night... i have an iso, but am totally not happy with it, and the comp on which it was being prepared crashed this weekend, so we couldn't improve it...

you can try:
http://www.kiberpipa.org/~gandalf/dod/20051014-dod.iso

... but it's not anything special yet... it might be usefull to get immediate critique though...

regards, bostjan

--
igzebedze - he who speaks loud and say nothing