[Scribus] Splitting up the properties palette?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Oct 14 23:55:14 CEST 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>Our plans were leading somewhere towards what Gimp has, allowing tabbed
>toolbars that you can group yourself.

One thing I've wondered for some time is whether the "real estate" of
the Properties toolbox could be more efficiently used, perhaps combining
some categories (Line and Color, for example). XYZ properties might work
as well up on the toolbar, and therefore always visible, just greyed out
when a frame isn't selected. The buttons and other items in Shape take
far more space than is necessary.  Perhaps some items could be on a
vertical bar on the left, ? la ooffice (and Xara Xtreme).

Greg