[Scribus] Splitting up the properties palette? (was: scribus 1.3.0.1 spin-box)

Ralf-Diether Ebel ebel
Fri Oct 14 13:44:26 CEST 2005

On 14 Oct 2005 9:52  Benjamin Green wrote:

> > Hi Gustavo,

> > 150 % agreed :-)
> >
> > The eye having to travel up and down across the dialog to find the
> > next  subject is a bit ridiculous after some time. I cannot get used
> > to know  by heart where the next item will be. It would be much more
> > practical to  have them all collected at one place. Why not choose
> > ordinary tabs like  in so many programs, all aligned at the top of
> > the dialogs?
> >
> > And I would regret very much the palette being distributed to a
> > number  of single palettes.

Agree also, but why not preselect the appropriate Tab/Windows
according to the task you do? When creating/moving textframes you
normaly use the tab with coordinates. When editing text, you normally
use the text properties. What do you think about this?

Greetings
Ralf-Diether Ebel