[Scribus] Xara Xtreme

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Oct 14 22:08:07 CEST 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 10:50, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> > As another example, not just anyone can have write access to the main
> > scribus CVS can they?
>
> Correct. Patches can be submitted, applied and checked in by those not
> authorised to write to the server. I see no difference between this
> method and that proposed by Xara.

And not only that, its only the development team who knows where our CVS
server is. In fact, we have sites and servers all over the world to keep our
source safe.

Open source does not mean every Bill and John gets to throw his Hello World!
easter egg into everyones favourite DTP, graphics, WP, spreadsheet or mail
program.

Craig