[Scribus] Fwd: [Scribus 0002709]: Implicit right tab on right hand margin

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Oct 11 17:51:09 CEST 2005

* David Goodenough <david.goodenough at btconnect.com> [2005-10-11 12:24:01 +0100]:

> This is rediculous.  I submit a feature request (actually I was asked on this
> forum to submit a feature request which I take it to mean that this feature
> does not exist in even the most recent version).  Yet I get a stock answer
> telling me to upgrade.  As I use the Debian unstable version and have not
> yet upgraded to KDE 3.4.2 (I can not, there are some apps I need which have
> not completed the transition) this is the last version that I can use that
> works (the versions on the Scribus site are built to sarge not unstable so
> there is no point in mentioning those).

You are not correct here David. Please read the wiki page I listed in my
previous email and fetch the unstable version of either scribus or scribus-cvs
as needed. If you have not put your system through libqt3 upgrade yet, you
should be able to use the testing packages just fine.