[Scribus] Modifying lines of textframes in scripting-engine

PLinnell mrdocs
Tue Oct 11 14:31:07 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 14:16, Hanno B?ck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading the documentation of the scripting-engine, I found no way
> to do the following:
> I want to set styles for specific lines in a textframe. As far as I
> understood the documentation, it's only possible to set a style for
> the whole textframe object, not for single lines.
> Or am I wrong?

Hi,

I am no scripter expert, but from what I know, no, you are not wrong.
It is a limitation of the current text code, which is getting
remedied in 1.3.x

You can select individual paragraphs to apply styles on the canvas and
in the Story Editor. In the scripter, perhaps someone else might have
some hints.

Hope that helps,

Peter