[Scribus] transparency

Karl Sinn news
Tue Oct 11 14:29:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005 13:46 schrieb Craig Bradney:
> What version of KPDF?

0.4.2 on SuSE Linux 9.3 KDE 3.4.2

> Most of the non OSS PDF viewers have troubles of some sorts, predominantly
> transparency issues. If you read the PDF information on docs.scribus.net,
> especially until the toolbox area, it will become a little clearer.
> However, simply, if it doesnt work in another PDF viewer, try Adobe Reader,
> because it should there.

I read the text. And I checked also on the kpdf homepage. They write that
since 0.4 the rendering engine supports transparency. But not with my
file :-)

Should I make a bug-report for KPDF or is this out of interest for them? Is
DTP to complicated for a "normal" pdf-viewer?

Karl