[Scribus] transparency

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Oct 11 13:46:56 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 13:45, Karl Sinn wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005 12:44 schrieb PLinnell:
> > It is a limitation of the PS3 specification and awaits us adding some
> > form of transparency flattener for PS3.
> >
> > Workaround: Export PDF 1.4 and print from Acrobat to kprinter. No
> > other PDF viewer will work as reliably.
>
> Acrobat Reader showed the file as wanted.
>
> I send the file to someone who will print it. I hope it'll work.
>
> But actually I don't get the problem. If Acrobat can do it why can't KPDF
> do it?

What version of KPDF?

Most of the non OSS PDF viewers have troubles of some sorts, predominantly
transparency issues. If you read the PDF information on docs.scribus.net,
especially until the toolbox area, it will become a little clearer. However,
simply, if it doesnt work in another PDF viewer, try Adobe Reader, because it
should there.

Craig