[Scribus] Fwd: [Scribus 0002709]: Implicit right tab on right hand margin

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Oct 11 13:39:04 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 13:24, David Goodenough wrote:
> This is rediculous.  I submit a feature request (actually I was asked on
> this forum to submit a feature request which I take it to mean that this
> feature does not exist in even the most recent version).  Yet I get a stock
> answer telling me to upgrade.  As I use the Debian unstable version and
> have not yet upgraded to KDE 3.4.2 (I can not, there are some apps I need
> which have not completed the transition) this is the last version that I
> can use that works (the versions on the Scribus site are built to sarge not
> unstable so there is no point in mentioning those).

Scribus doesnt depend on KDE at all. If there is some dependency holding your
Scribus back then please submit a bug on our tracker and we will get Alex to
see why.

Have you read:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux ???
Theres packages there for Debian stable, testing, unstable and Ubuntu Hoary
and Breezy.

> Also having submitted the feature request and got this note added I went
> to the bug site and looked for a way to add my own comments, and I
> could not find one.  How do I add further comments myself?

We fix bugs and release new versions with them included, so please upgrade,
even if your request is not in there. We will not implement a new feature in
an old version.

Craig