[Scribus] large format printers

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Tue Oct 11 11:50:40 CEST 2005

Hello,

What models would you recommend for large format printing?

Specifically, we are looking for an A2 printer and an A1 one.

It is a _strict_ requirement to be perfectly supported under linux (it's
probably better if they understand Postscript).

If someone has experience with this, regarding pricing (hw, toners....),
performance, reliability, etc, I'd be glad to hear about it.

These printers will be used for magazine previews.

Best regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt