[Scribus] ughh... OpenOffice text document ??

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Thu Oct 6 01:05:52 CEST 2005

On 10/5/05, Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:

> I'm using Mozilla. It seems to be a problem with my provider. Andreas
> Vox has the same problem. Although I subscribed the list, the only thing
> I receive is the digest.

For some reason unknown to me GMX seems to
> block single postings. It's the same with other lists I subscribed.

It may simplify your life if you get a gmail or Yahoo account for receiving
mailing lists on.

I have gmail set to automatically forward messages from my gmail address to
my "real" email address, so the only time I have to log in to my gmail
account from a web browser is when I want to reply to someone on one of the
mailing lists that comes through my gmail account in this way.

Like right now, for instance.