[Scribus] ughh... OpenOffice text document ??

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Oct 6 00:55:54 CEST 2005

Hi Riku,

> Now that we're on this type of topics, I wonder why Christoph's replys doesn't
> branch nicely under the original message but are always shown on it's own
> line. Is this some KMail weirdness.

I'm using Mozilla. It seems to be a problem with my provider. Andreas
Vox has the same problem. Although I subscribed the list, the only thing
I receive is the digest. For some reason unknown to me GMX seems to
block single postings. It's the same with other lists I subscribed. The
only exception is the LyX list, where I may or may not receive single
messages. Sorry for the inconveniences, I can't do anything about it.

Cheers,

Christoph