[Scribus] Booklet Printing

Wesley Allen wezlo
Mon Oct 3 14:38:39 CEST 2005

Peter Nermander wrote:

>>I love multivalent - but I'm not sure about if it's set up for bleeding.
>>

>No, that's the problem, you have very little control over the grid it uses for
>imposition.

Yah, I just tried to take a tri-fold doc and use multivalent to impose
it - it doesn't do three pages on one sheet!!

>>Peter, why not just write a python script the pages of a scribus
>>document itself, rather than messing with pdf imports?
>>

>I didn't know it was possible to import a scribus page into a frame? As far as I
>know it's not possible, thus you have to import as a PDF image.

Isn't it possible to just access scribus' page rearranging tools from
the page menu using the python engine?  Once rearranged, you could just
export to pdf...

This actually sounds like a cool solution - too bad I don't know python...