[Scribus] Another happy user

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Oct 3 04:30:40 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 05:08 +0300, Aaron wrote:
> My 2 cents
> Since we are I think talking xml, why not instead of a specific convetor
> for Open Office make a plugin that lets you map styles.

Well, you could write an XSLT to do it - OO.o 2.x has user-exposed
support for XSLT filters. I'm not sure that's quite what most users
would want to be doing though, and it seems like development for OO.o
can be "interesting" when C++ and UNO get involved.

One of the more interesting things I'm hoping might be possible with the
new format is the use of XSLT transforms to generate documents, or
document snippets, from other XML input.

--
Craig Ringer