[Scribus] 1.2.3 / 1.2.4 / 1.3

stu seven stu7seven
Sat Oct 1 00:35:40 CEST 2005

 Since I have installed Scribus (from Debian)
all these are newer... especially, I was interested
in the OpenOffice Writer import... but, after
several times trying to install this, too many
libraries not with my Debian CDs.
  Here is my question really... if I download
all the required files, then, can I install these
with my existing packages, or will they cause
some conflict ? Could I for instance, make a
little directory just for new packages, and
still run my older applications ?
  Sorry about this... Im sure it is a newbie
question... but I don't want to ruin what is
there already. Thanks to all Scribus developers...
use it all the time... terrific.